Forcefield Hi Vis Safety Winter Cargo Parka
A superior safety parka for packing numerous tools, items, and devices while insulating the body from frigid temperatures. Reflective, water and wind-resistant, and constructed from top-of-the-line materials including 100% polyester ripstop fabric and an essential polyurethane coating. This is among our most sturdy and complete cold-weather apparel, a powerful barrier against snow and hail. It’s also available in multiple color combinations to suit your preference and a range of scenarios.
- Total compliance with the newest CSA standard: CSA Z96-15; Orange and Lime meet Class 2 Level 2 and Black and Navy meet Class 1 level 2
- Total compliance with the newest ANSI standard: ANSI 107-2015; Orange and Lime meet Type R Class 3 and Black and Navy meet Type 0 Class 1
- Shell: Fluorescent 100% polyester ripstop fabric, polyurethane coated. Tear-resistant, water-resistant (up to 5000mm), and windproof, featuring fully seam-sealed construction.
- Lining: 5.9oz. (200 g/m) 100% polyester insulation Hip Length
- Four large front cargo pockets with velcro closure
- Clear ID pocket pulls out of upper right front chest pocket
- Heavy-duty two-way front zip with snap closure storm flap
- Three-piece snap-off hood with drawstring
- Rib-knit storm cuffs
- Upper arm pen and tool pocket
- Inner device pocket
- Retroreflective silver tape in 4″ contrast fluorescent configuration