MARSHALLTOWN Corner Trowels are lightweight Drywall tools made from a single piece of flexible stainless steel designed to embed tape and smooth out the final layer of mud for sharp, smooth corners. This trowel is available in your choice of inside or outside blade styles. The inside Corner Trowel measures 4” x 5” and can flex from its set 103° to 90°, and the 5” x 3 ¾” outside Corner Trowel from 80° to 90°. Both options come fitted with a resilient DuraSoft® handle and integral finger guard for increased comfort and reduced fatigue during use. These Drywall finishing tools are Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- Embed tape and smooth out final layer of mud for sharp corners
- Flexible stainless steel blade material
- Inside angle (size): 103° flexes to 90° (4” x 5”)
- Outside angle (size): 80° flexes to 90° (5” x 3 ¾”)
- Comes with resilient soft grip DuraSoft® handle with finger guard