PermaFlex™ Finishing Trowels
MARSHALLTOWN PermaFlex™ Finishing Trowels are crafted from the highest-grade stainless steel and designed for easier application of finish coat plaster, drywall compound, and EIFS. The stiff, thru-riveted backing plate and aluminum alloy Xtralite® mounting work together to give your trowel superior hold strength and blade flatness. The blade’s rounded corners also reduce drag lines in your finishing work. This Finishing Trowel comes in a range of sizes and handle materials. Choose your ideal length and width, as well as either a resilient soft grip DuraSoft®, grippy DuraCork®, or traditional hardwood handle. All PermaFlex™ Finishing Trowels are Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- Flexible blade and stiff backing helps you apply consistent and smooth finish coats in less time
- High-grade stainless steel blade material
- Aluminum alloy Xtralite® mounting is lightweight and durable
- Comes in a variety of sizes
- Choose your handle material: soft grip DuraSoft®, grippy DuraCork®, or traditional hardwood