PermaShape® Finishing Trowels
The MARSHALLTOWN PermaShape® Finishing Trowel guarantees that your trowel will maintain its shape while ensuring a professional quality finish to any drywall project. This trowel is available in either a flat or “broken-in” style blade. The broken-in blade is ideal for both professional and beginner finishers who prefer a pre-beveled trowel for fewer lines and no break-in period, while the flat blade style is for those who prefer a blade that is less curved for an easy, consistent finish. You also have your choice between a high carbon steel, stainless steel, or golden stainless steel blade material based on your preference. All blade material and style options come with an aluminum alloy Xtralite® mounting that is lightweight, durable, and comes with a soft grip DuraSoft® handle for increased comfort. Choose between a variety of sizes to suit your preference. These Finishing Trowels are Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- PermaShape® guarantees your trowel will maintain its shape
- Blade material: high carbon steel, stainless steel, or golden stainless steel
- Blade style: Flat or Broken-In
- Aluminum alloy Xtralite® mounting is lightweight and durable
- Comes with a resilient soft grip DuraSoft® handle that increases comfort and reduces fatigue
- Choose from a variety of sizes to suit your preference