Ostaco – ENERSENSE HYBRID WINDOW
- 5 5/8” vinyl/wood or cellular PVC hybrid frame
- Built in 1 3/16” nosing
- Thicker exterior sash walls (.090” versus .068”)
- Rated Most efficient by Energy Star
- Warm edge spacers recessed between the panes of glass both minimize glass edge conductivity while optimally containing the argon gas within the sealed units, obtaining a 90% argon gas fill rate
- Interior available in Cherry, Oak, Pine and Celluar PVC. Other wood species upon special request.
- STC rating of 36-39 (Sound transmission)
- Fusion Welded vinyl chambers
- Offset groove creates a natural drip edge so water flows away from your window
- Internal steel reinforcement channel to ensure optimal performance and operation for larger windows.
- Mullion reinforcement pocket to facilitate structural reinforcement when combining large units.
- Available with true triple pane, 1 3/8” glazing for optimal performance & sound
- Heavy duty hinge for larger triple pane units
- Foam filled chamber
- Santoprene bulb seals improve sash/bulb contact area for a consistent seal and improved performance