Shockwave RTU DISINFECTANT/SANITIZER
Fiberlock ShockWave Ready-to-Use or RTU is an EPA registered disinfectant, sanitizer, and cleaner capable of killing human coronavirus with 10-minute contact time. ShockWave is strong enough to be used in a hospital or medical environment and has been specifically formulated to be used on both porous and non-porous materials. ShockWave has over 130 organism kill claims including Aspergillus niger, Penicillium spinulosum, E. coli, Salmonella, HIV, Hepatitis-B, Herpes, Poliovirus, and many other pathogenic and environmental microbial organisms.
- EPA List N for use against COVID-19
- Registered for use against Human Coronavirus, H1N1, Avian Flu
- Over 130 organism kill claims
- Registered for sewage/black water remediation
- Sanitizes porous and disinfects non-porous materials
ShockWave is a state-of-the-art disinfection/sanitizer/cleaner designed to handle any situation a remediation professional might encounter. ShockWave has been formulated, tested, and is registered by the EPA for use on more surfaces, in more situations, and to kill more organisms than any other product.
When demonstrating efficacy, ShockWave was tested successfully in the presence of a 98% organic soil load as opposed to the EPA minimum and industry norm of 5%. Although the EPA does not require extreme testing, and no other manufacturer attempts this, it is the only way to demonstrate how effective a product will be when used in actual field conditions.
ShockWave is EPA Registered for use in water damage restoration, carpet sanitization, sewer backups (black water, gray water), on porous and non-porous materials, and non-food contact surfaces.
PPE: Gloves and protective eyewear
TO DISINFECT/ CLEAN/ DEODORIZE:
1. Pre-clean all heavily soiled surfaces prior to product application.
2. To clean, deodorize, and disinfect apply product with a cloth, sponge or other suitable applicator until surface is thoroughly wet.
3. Wait 10 minutes, and wipe dry or air dry.
DISINFECTION OF FOOD PROCESSING AREAS:
1. Before use in food processing areas, all food products and packaging materials must be removed from the room or carefully protected.
2. Do not use on glasses, dishes or utensils.
3. Spray solution making sure to wet all surfaces completely.
4. Wait 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid or allow to air dry.
5. For food contact surfaces such as tables and counters, rinse with potable water.
AFTER DAMAGE RESTORATION:
1. Use as supplied, saturate affected materials with enough product to remain wet for at least 10 minutes.
2. Use proper ventilation.
FUNGICIDAL / DEODORIZER:
1. Spray solution making sure to wet all surfaces completely.
2. Wait 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid or allow to air dry.